Last Updated: September 20th, 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you choose to provide when you share statements and feedback through the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. We do not, however, tie that information to your personal identity (we do not have any information about users’ personal identities).
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Information Tracked by Unique ID: When you install our mobile application on your device, we assign a unique ID number (“User ID”) to your copy of the application so that we can provide the Services to you and track your usage of the Services on an individualized level. This User ID is associated with your user activity, including the statements and feedback you share through the Services. We assign and use User IDs so that you not have to create a user account or provide us with individually identifying details (like your name or contact information) to use the Services.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of operating system you use, access times, pages viewed and your IP address.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, user behavior, and activities in connection with our Services (for example, to track how users use our mobile application, trends in statements and feedback that users share, correlations of such trends with users’ location, and other analysis);
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by MMW and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features based on your user behavior, statements and feedback you provide, and location;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
MMW is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S.
Sharing of Information
The Services offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share content such as statements and feedback with other users.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of MMW or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among MMW and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
MMW takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
When you first launch our mobile application and/or when you decide to share a location based statement, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of location information. We ask for this location information for certain aspects of our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use certain location-specific features of our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, the location-specific features of our mobile application will no longer function unless you consent again to our collection of location information within the application or in your settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile application from your device.